Stephen J. Agular
A.B. in Environmental Science and Public Policy with Honors from Harvard College in 1996.
M.B.A. from UCLA Anderson School of Management in 2003.
- Co-founder of HealthSpark, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to building a better community supporting innovation within the healthcare ecosystem.
- Principal of Agular Consulting, a management and strategy consultancy focused on early- and growth-stage healthcare companies on a global basis; from 2009 to present.
- President and Co-founder of Soltazza, a manufacturer of environmentally-friendly single-serve coffee brewers; from 2005 to 2009.
- Director of Mergers and Acquisitions at Schaller Anderson (purchased by Aetna), a hyper-growth managed care company and healthcare plan administrator for large Medicaid and commercial self-funded plans; from 2003 to 2005.
- Associate at SG Cowen Securities Corp., Leveraged Finance / Financial Sponsor Coverage Group (focused on Technology and Healthcare); from 1998 to 2001.
- Analyst at Société Générale Securities Corp., Leveraged Finance Group; from 1996 to 1998.