B.A. from Suffolk University, Health and Human Services/Pre-Medicine in 1994.
J.D., M.P.A. from Suffolk University Law School and Graduate School of Government Management in 1998.
Admitted to Practice Law in Massachusetts since 1999.
Caleb DesRosiers is Strategic Advisor and Outside Counsel. Caleb advises Mansa Capital’s executive team and Investment Committee on health care regulatory, payer, and government channel programs.
- Counsel Health Care Regulatory and Government Practice, Foley Hoag LLP; 2012 – Present
- Managing Director, Entrée Health; 2011 – 2012
- Board of Directors, Affinity Health Plan; 2010 – Present
- Board of Directors, Primary Care Development Corporation; 2009 – Present
- Member, Executive Pharmaceutical Advisory Board, Physicians Interactive; 2011 – Present
- Founder, DorCel Healthcare Consulting; 2009 – 2011
- Executive Director, Roche Pharmaceuticals; 2007 – 2009
- Director, Pfizer Inc.; 2005 – 2007
- Special Assistant to the Office of Administrator and Office of Strategic Operations and Regulatory Affairs, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services; 2002 – 2005
- Senior Advisor, Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Massachusetts; 2000 – 2002
- Assistant General Counsel, Massachusetts Board of Registration in Medicine; 1999 – 2000